Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Elite Commando Survival’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Elite Commando Survival has the right to use all photographs taken during the training programs and competition for any legitimate purpose. This includes being used offline and online, including all social media channels, for the purposes of marketing and PR.
All orders must be paid through paypal. You can still pay by debit or credit card with the paypal option if you do not have a paypal account.
Any event where a 50% deposit option is available must be paid in full no later than 2 weeks before the event. All deposits are non-refundable. All events are held with a limited capacity, therefore the desposit scheme has been set up so you can secure your child’s place at the event with the option to pay the rest later. It is the customers sole responsibility to make sure the full payment is paid on time. Any late payments may result in your child’s place being taken by another customer.
When you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete the rest of the payment. Alternitavely, you can login to your account by visiting www.elitecommandosurvival.com/account to complete the rest of the payment.
Get in touch - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org